Your Integrated EPS Provider
Expanded polystyrene (EPS) is made of closed-cell polystyrene beads that are steamed to expand to the desired density during the pre-expansion and molding process.
EPS is suitable for all kinds of applications and it can be molded in a range of densities. For greater structural resistance, in-house molded plastic inserts can also be included in the molding process.
PPD offers a comprehensive range of services for your specific needs, including:
- Mold design and fabrication
- Engineering support
- EPS overmolding on plastic parts
- Custom colors and densities
- ICFs (Insulating Concrete Form)
- Insulation components
- Construction panels
- Cold storage
Quality control and testing
PPD quality and control processes include:
- PPAP, DFMEA, PFMEA
- Proven QA and QC methods
- Various ASTM testing – density, tensile, compression, etc.
We are a customer-centered organization with:
- In-house mold design and fabrication
- Quick turn-around production
- Effective project management process
- Engineering Services for your unique requirements
PPD helps its clients overcome the most complex product challenges.