A Leader In Medical Molding
As a leading industry provider since 1998, we have accumulated significant medical manufacturing expertise, with an impressive number of innovations to our credit.
PPD has positioned itself as an industry pioneer by compression molding:
- UHMW into an FDA-approved porous metal implant.
- compression mold PEEK-Optima® into near net shape bars, used to machine FDA approved spine device.
- eCIMA crosslinked UHMWpe for an FDA-approved acetabular insert.
- PEEK continuous strand carbon fiber FDA-approved intramedullary nails.
- and machine FDA-approved patient specific uni knee inserts.
Leading edge equipment, processes & materials
Proprietary compression molding technology providing highly consolidated low stress materials:
- Compression molding into porous substrates (porous Titanium, Porous Tantalum, Porous PEEK, sintered beads, etc.)
- Stock shapes
- Near net shapes
- Over-molding capabilities
Leading edge facilities
- Multiple cleanroom production set-up
- In-house mechanical testing equipment per ASTM Standards
- 100% medical manufacturing facility– featuring a superior clean production environment
- Prototyping and production runs
- Constant innovation
- Proven experience delivering high quality products to major OEM’s
- Rigorous quality system
PPD helps its clients overcome the most complex product challenges.
March 25th-27th 2020
AAOS – 2020 Annual meeting
Orlando, FL Please visit us at the AAOS* 2020, March 25th-27th, booth#1380 at the Orange County Convention Center. For more informations visit www.aaos.org/annualmeeting/. * American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
2018, June 12-14
Chicago, IL Please visit us at the OMTEC* Expo 2020, June 9th-11th, Booth # 435. For more informations visit www.omtecexpo.com Agenda * Orthopaedic Manufacturing & Technology Exposition and Conference